Reyes Fenig Asociados, S.C. renders professional legal services in the fields of litigation and registration of intellectual property rights, and in the drafting of contracts that have intellectual property rights as subject matter.
LITIGATION AND UNFAIR COMPETITION
- Litigation with the Instituto Mexicano de la Propiedad Industrial or Mexican Patent and Trademark Office (MPTO) in connection to trademark and patent infringement, invalidation and cancellation actions and unfair competition.
- Litigation with the Instituto Nacional del Derecho de Autor or Mexican Copyright Office (MCO) regarding copyright infringement.
- Litigation with the Tribunal Federal de Justicia Fiscal y Administrativa or Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Affairs.
- Amparo appeals with the Federal District Courts and Federal Courts of Appeals related to intellectual property and administrative cases in general.
- Domain names disputes.
- Advising, drafting and recording contracts related to intellectual property, such as licenses, assignments, security interests, franchises.
- Preparation and advisement about confidentiality agreements and trade secrets. know-how and technology transfer contracts.
- Preparation and advisement about manufacture outsourcing (maquila) and distribution agreements and commercial contracts in general.
- General counseling about trademarks and other distinctive signs.
- Trademark availability and clearance searches, and opinions about the registrability of trademarks.
- Trademark filing, prosecution and maintenance.
- Advising about copyright, related rights and reservas de derechos.
- Registrations of works, related rights and reservas de derechos.
- Search and registration of domain names with ccTLD mx.
PATENTS AND TRADE SECRETS
- Advising about the protection of inventions, confidential information and other means of protection of inventions and know-how.
- Patent filing and prosecution in Mexico.
- Data Exclusivity.
- Patent searches and freedom to operate opinions.